This month I’ve really been enjoying:
- Innisfree Long Wear Cushion– not too heavy, just the right amount of coverage I’m looking for (covering redness). It is fairly long wear, has a touch of shine control and is very convenient for touch ups.
- Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara– I have come to the end of my full sized tube and I’ve started on a deluxe sample I have. I really like the formula and would repurchase, but I can’t justify the price for something I replace every 3-6 months. I’ll be sad when it is gone.
- TonyMoly Tangerine Whitening Hand Cream– I love this hand cream. I used so much hand cream in winter because my skin tends to be very dry, especially around my finger joints and elbows. This is super cute and I love the fragrance.
- Ciate Chinchilla Nail Polish– I’m just loving this colour on my nails at the moment. I’ve done 5 manis with this colour in the last month. If I ever manage to finish the bottle (which may actually happen!) I will definitely repurchase
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer– I’m just about finished the travel size. I like the matte feeling and I find it really helps with the longevity of my makeup. I will repurchase once I have worked through my other primers, or once it becomes summer again (It’s perfect in summer).
- Argan Oil By SheerArgan -Argan oil works great for me with OCM. I wish it weren’t so expensive. I also mix a few drops in with my leave-in conditioner. Works great!
Also this Month, As a token of appreciation towards its new customers for all their love and trust, Sheerargan has now come out with a sizzling offer. For a limited time only, you can avail 10% off extra on Argan oil at Sheer Argan and also take advantage of Free Shipping across all orders.