It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Sheerargan! This Christmas we are gifting our customers with unbeatable savings on argan oil. Our gift is not just a gift, it is passion and a bonding experience We are celebrating our Christmas by offering more on sale for less – now get argan oil for only 19.99$ on Sheerargan.
By using our argan oil get compliments on your appearance from everybody and feel softer, smoother hair that lasts all day. No chemicals, synthetic ingredients, pollutants or fragrance is added in our argan oil. Our argan oil is carefully transported from Morocco to U.S.A and correct temperature and packed in amber- colored glass bottles to maintain all attributes of this miracle oil. A great thing about the oil is that its smell is something like sesame oil combined with walnut oil. A great fragrance!
We believe that our customers and community are a family and we make great efforts to maintain the feelings of warmth and friendliness between us.
Still waiting? Order now get 100% Pure Argan Oil for just $19.99 click here to know more …. Sheer Argan
My advice is nothing new, but I hope it will reinforce that what you’re already reading on this really does work.
- Wear a high quality, high SPF sunscreen every single day, no exceptions. Slather it on extra thick on your neck décolletage, which frequently get ignored. Don’t forget your lips. Yes, even wear SPF in winter! Reapply frequently.
- In addition to wearing SPF, wear broad-brimmed hats & big sunglasses. Keep your skin out of the bright mid-day sun.
- Don’t do anything to your face that will damage your capillaries. Suffering a few un-squeezed blackheads in your 20s is so worth it to end up with porcelain skin in your 40s.
- Do not smoke expect that your skin won’t eventually suffer the consequences. 🙂
- Get a great dermatologist early. Go often. Get everything checked out. If you don’t like your dermatologist, keep searching until you find one you like. I see mine twice a year.
- If your dermatologist recommends it, start a prescription retinoid as young as possible. I started using Retin-A in my early 20s, highly buffered. It’s like magic for me.
- Use the gentlest option available to you in every skincare category. The gentlest cleanser, toner, masque, lotion, natural oil (Argan Oil, coconut oil, etc ) etc. The idea is to avoid inflammation. Be gentle!
- Don’t hesitate to use Botox, IPL, professional peels, or anything else you need. Only under the supervision of a highly regarded, appropriately credentialed dermatologist, of course! Do it as soon as you see the need for it. Don’t wait for the situation to become dramatic then expect your doc to work miracles.
- Eat mindfully. Take your omega-3s, and anything else recommended by your MD.
I got another round of requests to do an “AMA”–an “Ask Me Anything” on-line interview with the Ana Rojas. Browse me here: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/331jnf/iama_ana_rojas_teenage_beauty_blogger_ama/