This infographic is regarding the common benefit of Argan Oil. Argan Oil provide spectacular gloss & shine without any Greasiness.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Sheerargan! This Christmas we are gifting our customers with unbeatable savings on argan oil. Our gift is not just a gift, it is passion and a bonding experience We are celebrating our Christmas by offering more on sale for less – now get argan oil for only 19.99$ on Sheerargan.
By using our argan oil get compliments on your appearance from everybody and feel softer, smoother hair that lasts all day. No chemicals, synthetic ingredients, pollutants or fragrance is added in our argan oil. Our argan oil is carefully transported from Morocco to U.S.A and correct temperature and packed in amber- colored glass bottles to maintain all attributes of this miracle oil. A great thing about the oil is that its smell is something like sesame oil combined with walnut oil. A great fragrance!
We believe that our customers and community are a family and we make great efforts to maintain the feelings of warmth and friendliness between us.
Still waiting? Order now get 100% Pure Argan Oil for just $19.99 click here to know more …. Sheer Argan
Hello lovely readers 🙂
Hope you are all well and enjoying the run up to Christmas, Christmas time is the way cities are decorated with Christmas lights and Christmas trees and all things pretty. although I feel that this is the time that some of us can truly lose the spirit of Christmas.when we allow our stress levels to arise all in the name of materialism.
That’s why I want to share with you the Special Christmas Offer ! Order now get 100% Pure Argan Oil for just $19.99 click here to know more …. Sheer Argan
My advice is nothing new, but I hope it will reinforce that what you’re already reading on this really does work.
- Wear a high quality, high SPF sunscreen every single day, no exceptions. Slather it on extra thick on your neck décolletage, which frequently get ignored. Don’t forget your lips. Yes, even wear SPF in winter! Reapply frequently.
- In addition to wearing SPF, wear broad-brimmed hats & big sunglasses. Keep your skin out of the bright mid-day sun.
- Don’t do anything to your face that will damage your capillaries. Suffering a few un-squeezed blackheads in your 20s is so worth it to end up with porcelain skin in your 40s.
- Do not smoke expect that your skin won’t eventually suffer the consequences. 🙂
- Get a great dermatologist early. Go often. Get everything checked out. If you don’t like your dermatologist, keep searching until you find one you like. I see mine twice a year.
- If your dermatologist recommends it, start a prescription retinoid as young as possible. I started using Retin-A in my early 20s, highly buffered. It’s like magic for me.
- Use the gentlest option available to you in every skincare category. The gentlest cleanser, toner, masque, lotion, natural oil (Argan Oil, coconut oil, etc ) etc. The idea is to avoid inflammation. Be gentle!
- Don’t hesitate to use Botox, IPL, professional peels, or anything else you need. Only under the supervision of a highly regarded, appropriately credentialed dermatologist, of course! Do it as soon as you see the need for it. Don’t wait for the situation to become dramatic then expect your doc to work miracles.
- Eat mindfully. Take your omega-3s, and anything else recommended by your MD.
An essential oil is a concentrated oil containing volatile aroma compounds from a given plant. An oil is “essential” in the sense that it carries a distinctive scent, or essence, of the plant. Essential oils do not as a group need to have any specific chemical properties in common, beyond conveying characteristic fragrances.
Certain essential oils (such as lavender) are antiseptic in nature. Some of them have lipids that the skin can use efficiently for hydration (avocado, for instance). Oil itself doesn’t clog your pores. Dried skin can become trapped in oil if the oil in question is dry-ish and becomes gummy, which can lead to pore-blocking, but a fairly pure oil won’t clog pores in and of itself.
Things to do to keep pores from blocking:
1. Wash your face fairly often (twice or so a day, unless you have super sensitive skin, in which case do so once a day or once every other day).
2. Exfoliate at least once a week if you have pores that block easily or super dry, flaky skin, at least twice a month otherwise.
3. Don’t use super heavy, oily, or sticky concealers or foundations.
4. Moisturize every day, making sure your moisturizer is not too heavy for your skin type and has a sunscreen in it. (Exfoliating makes skin even more sun sensitive, as it has removed the outer, tougher layer of your skin.)
In our daily life, we face many problems like dryness in our hair, acne on face, dry skin, dry lips, dry feet and heels etc. These problems make us uncomfortable in our day to day life and make our beauty dull. We try many creams, lotions etc but not every time they work on our body. Their treatment on our body is not permanent and sometimes there are many side effects of using them. So, what to do to treat all these problems? The answer is simple that is argan oil. There are no side effects of using argon oil on our body and is completely natural.
Which things are used in making argan oil?
Nuts of argan tree are used for producing argon oil. The argan tree is found only in Southwestern Morroco. The kernel inside the pit of the fruit of Argania Spinosa tree is also used in producing argan oil.
Benefits of argon oil
Good for hair
- Carries important vitamins –Since argan oil contains vitamin E in it therefore it is very beneficial for hair as vitamin E contains antioxidants within in which boosts the cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair.
- Acts as a moisturizer- To fight with dandruff and dry scalp argan oil acts as a moisturizer for the scalp.
- Treats damaged hair- Argan oil treats damaged hair as it is able to control unmanageable hair.
- Helps in healing of split ends- Argan oil is rich in omega 3 and 9 fatty acids which helps in healing of split ends.
- Softens your hair- Argan oil helps you to remove brittleness of your hair and therefore brings back natural smoothness of your hair.
- Brings back luster in your hair- Argan oil is able to bring back shine and luster in your hair.
- Can be used as a shampoo- Because of its ability to restore shine, smoothness and strength to your hair it can also be used as a shampoo.
Good for skin
- Helps to reduce acne- Argan oil contains high quantity of linoleic acid which helps in reducing inflammation caused by the acne and it also helps to heal damaged skin cells.
- Reduces stretch marks- Argan oil improves the elasticity of the skin therefore prevents the stretch marks. While moisturizing vitamin A and C restores the skin making the stretch marks less likely to form.
- Repairs cracked lips- Argan oil not only heals cracked lips, it also makes them soft, smooth and conditioned.
- Makes your skin glow- Argan oil contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants with it, therefore makes your skin soft, healthy and glowing.
- Remedy for various skin disorders – Because of its anti- inflammatory nature, argan oil is a natural cure for various inflammatory skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema.
- No more burn problems- Argan oil also treats sun burn and all other burn problems.
Good for Nails, Hands and Feet
- Improves your nails- The non- greasy moisture of argan oil improves the condition of your cuticles and nails. It also keeps your cuticles moisturized so that there are no painful hangnails in your nails. It also promotes growth in your nails.
- Improves dry feet, hands and heels- Argan oil fully moisturizes the area of your dry cracking skin and therefore makes you feel comfortable.
Good for Babies
- Good for their massage- Since argan oil is nutritious, edible and not- irritable, therefore it is best for their massage.
- No more diaper rash to babies- Argan oil is especially effective to prevent diaper rash as it is rich in protein and antioxidants.
- Get babies rid of cradle cap – This is the most common among babies. Just a tiny amount of argan oil on baby’s scalp will resolve the problem.
There are many uses of argan oil and using argan is not harmful for body. So, when will start using argan oil?