In our daily life, we face many problems like dryness in our hair, acne on face, dry skin, dry lips, dry feet and heels etc. These problems make us uncomfortable in our day to day life and make our beauty dull. We try many creams, lotions etc but not every time they work on our body. Their treatment on our body is not permanent and sometimes there are many side effects of using them. So, what to do to treat all these problems? The answer is simple that is argan oil. There are no side effects of using argon oil on our body and is completely natural.
Which things are used in making argan oil?
Nuts of argan tree are used for producing argon oil. The argan tree is found only in Southwestern Morroco. The kernel inside the pit of the fruit of Argania Spinosa tree is also used in producing argan oil.
Benefits of argon oil
Good for hair
- Carries important vitamins –Since argan oil contains vitamin E in it therefore it is very beneficial for hair as vitamin E contains antioxidants within in which boosts the cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair.
- Acts as a moisturizer- To fight with dandruff and dry scalp argan oil acts as a moisturizer for the scalp.
- Treats damaged hair- Argan oil treats damaged hair as it is able to control unmanageable hair.
- Helps in healing of split ends- Argan oil is rich in omega 3 and 9 fatty acids which helps in healing of split ends.
- Softens your hair- Argan oil helps you to remove brittleness of your hair and therefore brings back natural smoothness of your hair.
- Brings back luster in your hair- Argan oil is able to bring back shine and luster in your hair.
- Can be used as a shampoo- Because of its ability to restore shine, smoothness and strength to your hair it can also be used as a shampoo.
Good for skin
- Helps to reduce acne- Argan oil contains high quantity of linoleic acid which helps in reducing inflammation caused by the acne and it also helps to heal damaged skin cells.
- Reduces stretch marks- Argan oil improves the elasticity of the skin therefore prevents the stretch marks. While moisturizing vitamin A and C restores the skin making the stretch marks less likely to form.
- Repairs cracked lips- Argan oil not only heals cracked lips, it also makes them soft, smooth and conditioned.
- Makes your skin glow- Argan oil contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants with it, therefore makes your skin soft, healthy and glowing.
- Remedy for various skin disorders – Because of its anti- inflammatory nature, argan oil is a natural cure for various inflammatory skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema.
- No more burn problems- Argan oil also treats sun burn and all other burn problems.
Good for Nails, Hands and Feet
- Improves your nails- The non- greasy moisture of argan oil improves the condition of your cuticles and nails. It also keeps your cuticles moisturized so that there are no painful hangnails in your nails. It also promotes growth in your nails.
- Improves dry feet, hands and heels- Argan oil fully moisturizes the area of your dry cracking skin and therefore makes you feel comfortable.
Good for Babies
- Good for their massage- Since argan oil is nutritious, edible and not- irritable, therefore it is best for their massage.
- No more diaper rash to babies- Argan oil is especially effective to prevent diaper rash as it is rich in protein and antioxidants.
- Get babies rid of cradle cap – This is the most common among babies. Just a tiny amount of argan oil on baby’s scalp will resolve the problem.
There are many uses of argan oil and using argan is not harmful for body. So, when will start using argan oil?